Dec 9, 2009

National Heroes Day (formerly V.C. Bird Day); Antigua and Barbuda

Something that a friend said made me thinking for quite a while.

I woke up late,missed training.

I stayed at home,playing my guitar and laptop.I'm constantly thinking about the "N" level result,because some people,like my cousin received edusave award,which makes me think that i will do very badly for my "N" level.It made me think of all my careless moments in the major exam.There's a voice inside me that keeps telling me to plan for a ITE to go to or how i should repeat secondary 4,i'm scared now,but i can't talk to anyone about it,I guess i'm alone,on my own.I can see it now.



13 seems to be absented for my day,which does not seem good.I took the bus,first i saw alson,then si ye,i think,lastly,i saw lu ting[Talk about a small world,huh?]In the same bus.



I went out in the afternoon to meet up with caitlin to watch new moon,i was trying to find something that i missed the first time i watched it.


someone called me in the middle of the movie,not kok hui this time,then when i walked out,the person on the other end hung up,I'm guessing it's the guitar shop.


I dropped one of my ring which rolled to another seat in the movie,the funny thing,was that i was trying to retrive it without caitlin missing the movie.The ending,i got back my ring.


I was chatting with jasmine today,she told me that i'm a picky eater or something like that,she taught me that i will grow fatter if i workout more,in some ways.

Kok hui is inviting me to a outing he planned for next tuesday,I'm thinking if i should go or not,plus this saturday,The fox scout group outing to snow city,i don't know if i should go or not,depending if i need to work and it's kind of awkward to go for either one.The 3rd degree-like sunburn may be the problem.


I found out that jasmine and kok hui reads my post and i read their's,so if everyone is doing that,we'll be going in a circle.


I saw the sentosa pictures and they were great,because i managed to be in 2 out of the countless pictures they took[because i'll probably ruined the shot].

No comments:

Post a Comment