Dec 17, 2009

GPA

is something i won,i know you have heard this before,but,I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, in a screaming and jumping up and down kind of way.. A walking-home-wondering-how-on-earth-you-got-so-lucky-and-semi-questioning-whether-you-just-hallucinated-the-whole-night kind of way for the night they gave me at the GP award.


Today started with a boring morning,i woke up late,missed workout.I took a heavy breakfast.I read my horoscope and it's quite accurate.


I planned the outing that i was having,i found out i had to pay around 80bucks or above,but it's for Christmas and that's my Christmas spirit.I'm so glad i got to do it.


Then,stayed with my laptop the whole afternoon,i started thinking about N levels,worrying that I'm going to fail,somehow,so i decided to go out and forget everything.


I went out thinking that i was going to meet Lu ting at the bus stop outside zhenghua primary school,but i was wrong,he went up the bus,i had to tell him to wait at the bus-stop after the highway,which jun yan was already at orchard,waiting for us.He was walking around ion,when we reached.We were trying "back stab" jun yan,but we got "back stabbed" by him.

We went pass all the shops to reached the heeren to get his cap,which he seemed happy,until we went to 313@somerset to get the discs i wanted,which are




which cost 32.95[actual price $45] and at 18.95[actual price= discounted price]





I know that i have the fearless[platinum edition] already,but i can't resist not having the fearless album,so i brought it at 52dollars,cheap bargain.





We had dinner,followed by going to the arcade to play jubeat,Lu ting played the 2ND and 3rd song,i played the 1st and 4Th song.I guessed i have improved.


I took the bus and saw jasmine and Jocasta,what a small world,huh?My dad showed me a letter from the SAF,it states that if i go to ITE to study some course,they will give me a monthly allowances of 700-750 dollars,which was great,it really is,but i don't think i will want it.


I later went to my table in my room to see another letter,i thought it was going to be like one of the harry potter's scene,i thought it's the SAF letter again,but i was wrong,The letter was stated that i have received 200 dollars for getting the good progress award for year 2009,i was going to die of heart attack!!!!![I was trying to hit the exclamation point as hard as i could].I thank the people that have helped me in 2009.



I'm going hiking with hairul tomorrow,to relieve the anger he/i have within.Just like the others,i'm worried for my results as well[if case you were wondering and if you're not,it's just F.Y.I]:)

No comments:

Post a Comment