Dec 19, 2009

People

are people,it seems that everyone seems to be copying one another,The "cocky and arrogant" me has left me,but went to another person or something.I don't have the rights to name names,but my guess is you know who you are.



There is just so many things i want to do,but so little time to do it.There is so much things i want to do,i wish i could do it all.



Today,i went for the first Venture meeting[which includes the Dynamo,not the detergent].It was great,the workout is what i enjoyed the most.If i do it everyday,it will be great.It was even better that we got to build the structure in the rain,which i can't remember doing in scout.


I wanted to meet kok Hui and Lu ting at the arcade,but they were going home.I went to bukit panjang plaza with jun yan.I was freezing cold after building a structure in the rain,we went to popular,which was playing the Taylor Swift's fearless platinum album,track 2:untouchable.I was lip-syncing with her singing.I had a call from kok Hui saying that Taylor swift is coming to Singapore,when i heard the news,i was equivalent to 12 years old screaming school girl,called lu ting to check if what kok hui said was true,but he was uncertain.



When i got home,befor i said amen asking godd,if he....oops,singing her song again,so i got home and went to check,but it wasn't real[so sad...]

No comments:

Post a Comment