Dec 28, 2009

Friends

are the best thing you can ever make in this world,before you know who you're going to be,but when they turned on you,it's hard to convince them.The worst thing is that they mistaken you for something you're not,total mood shifter there:(





I went to school today,to see what mr chui wanted to tell us about.The thing was that he wasn't in school,i was reading "instyle" which,by the way had taylor swift in the cover.I watched what would happened if i put it near the webcam in a certain website,go check it out:)[even if it's a women's magazine].



Then,we went to the library to listen to what mr malik had to say,he wanted to motivate us,it doesn't seem to help,because i'm already motivated to study[well,not really....],the down side of the day,my hair got caught.


The up-side of the day,i got a sweet haircut,thanks to suggestions by pei hao and the skill of the hairdresser,woo woo woo,you know it!





Kok hui,lu ting,jasmine,pei hao,jocasta and nicholas were meeting me at orchard because i had to go back school to let mr malik check,then go home and change.They were already at seoul garden and The staff was counting the amount we given,best moment of the meal was when love story by taylor swift was on.




After we ate,i went to get the birthday book i wanted,then everyone seems to be interested in the book,when lu ting finished checking his,he wanted to check his bro's birthday,i was like "huh?why don't you help your whole family check?".The book was quite accurate about me,that's why i love the birthday book:)




We then went to plaza singapura to play,what else?jubeat,then sis took my book and found a place to sit down and start reading and later,she told me she knew what to get me already.The adventure of my sis getting my present continues to excited me each day,i belive i'll get her something that's near the value of what she gonna get me,i can't wait.




We then went china square without jasmine,jocasta and kok hui as they need to leave,lu ting brought some masked rider thuumbdrive and he was irritating,by repeating clicking a button,that gives off sounds.


Yay,it's been almost a year since the last division outing,i can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment