Dec 13, 2009

Today

may be the last day,my blog will be in public............Nahh,some video i saw,made me realized why i wasn't myself lately.


I went out today,being late and clumsy.The cycle keeps repeating......until the afternoon.I got my 2nd pay and tasted the best lunch i ever had and i won't forget about it....well,anytime soon at least.Today is also the last day of my work,nope...I'm not fired,but i resigned.Special thanks to the chef that made my day



The reason i wasn't myself lately,my guess is that i needed to be alone,to think it through,which didn't seem to work out.The reason why i guess i'm upset now is that,i alway want to get stuff off my chest.I believe that if i go on tour,it may help,so i'm going to malaysia,then back to singapore,then to indonesia,back to singapore,maybe to sydney.Thousands of apology to the dear friends that i have hurt.More Vlog for me,yay:-)



But,it's kind of funny,because it's thousand of apology and thanks a million,it means you would want to thank people more than,saying sorry to them.


I can't seem to hurt my friends.




Hope i think of that little black dress:)Happy birthday,taylor swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment