Dec 14, 2009

Hi :-)

I'm 16.

I'm the guy who is best friends with a guitar and writes songs about everything and everyone that happens to me. Names included. ;-)

Class of 2009.

My Twitter is iamsengann.

In my spare time, I like to conduct random cooking/baking experiments in my kitchen and write letters to people.

I really love people who like my videos. They're number 1 on my favorite things list.

I'm not a big deal. At all.

I love people who are nice to me, I've never been one to say things like "All you people think you know me, well you don't".

Because I'm not that complicated. My complications come out in my videos and song or blogging. All you need to do to be my friend is like me.


And I'm extremely short,as a guy. Like, I'm that really short person that is accidentally tripped on at a concert. On behalf of all of us, we're sorry.

My ideal outfit is a long sleeve shirts and ties.

I love surprises and hardwood floors.

I like people who are excitable. I think it's endearing when people cry when they're happy. I'm pretty excitable too.

I've never been the kind of guy who needs a girlfriend. Plus, girls don't ask me out because they know I'll write bad songs about them.

In life and love, you learn that there comes a time to let go and move on. It's a lesson I learned recently.
I wear too many bracelets and I can't concentrate on the conversation if the TV's on.


I'm fascinated by black and white pictures, I have them hung up everywhere.

I like people who can be sarcastic and laugh about tense situations.

I never assume someone's not being honest with me.

I like to read up on weird medical problems, so if one of my friends ever complains of a headache or stomach ache, I'm probably going to spout off 12 different things that could be wrong with them. Because I'm way paranoid.

I think Keri Russell and Ellen DeGeneres are the coolest celebrities ever.

I don't like making decisions when I don't have to.I don't really choose where to take photos or videos,i just take it or i don't.

I will never change my image to impress a girl ever again.

There's never going to be a time when I'm annoyed by compliments about my video or blog.

I need everything to be organized. All the time.

I think little kids are awesome.

I'm a thinker and an over-analyzer. I'm not jaded.

I'm a fan of fans. You are absolutely wonderful to me. I've got your back, just like you've had mine. To anyone who has gone out and watch my videos, or even turned my admire my video on youtube, all I can say is thank you.

Oh yeah.. My name's seng ann.

"Insane" me finally stopped,it took a lot of effort from my friends to stopped it.It happened for three days.I'm going to recall what happen

Day 1:I tried to shun off my friends,because i thought them probably don't not need me,confuse at why,i'm so upset.Friends tried to calm me down and it wasn't working.

Day2:Got even more confused and angry for no apparent reason.They wanted a reason,so i thought if i made them angry,they would leave me alone.I wanted to end the days of me blogging here

Day3:I was feeling less angrier,alison was really..really mad at me and called me out to talked,she was so good at it,she made me feel,well.... me again,I told my friends that i was fine again.Yay!!! happy ending time.



I went to workout as usually.I came back home without any breakfast,realized that's today is my younger sis's birthday,i thought there wasn't going to be any party.I took the bread and devour it fast.I'm not going to think that it's going to be the last birthday of her's i'm going to see.

I later went to orchard later,to window shop for the right jacket i could wear,when i'm going to collect the results,probably use for next year.I still couldn't find the perfect one,well,i guess i have to try harder.

My sunburn on my back look like a tattoo,i just feel that way.I'm going to catch a movie with kok hui&friends tomorrow,love the guys for inviting me.P.S:you guys are the best!!!!!


Purity rings have made me a better person,if you search for purity ring on the internet now,it will say that's a ring to promise to avoid sex or something like that.

It doesn't mean only that to me,it also is a promise i avoid dying my hair,smoking,doing drugs or any illegal stuff,until my legal age.I so proud to wear it.Thanks to the people that gave it to me:)

I'm just trying to be captain obvious here,some event is coming up *cough christmas *cough,i'm not going to host any party,so how? Any place to rock out at on that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment