Dec 5, 2009

Navy Day in India and Italy

I have a lot to blog about,but very little time to write about it.I feel so sleepy now,but i got woken up by One time-justin bieber,great song,by the way.


I went for workout today,which had near to an hour of cardio,which was good,i'm gonna do it again this morning.


Kok hui called me to confirm with him if i had the mat,I called jasmine,so we could have a mini conference.The funny thing was we talked about the mat,billy ray cyrus and the christmas event i'm having.I actually didn't want to tell kok hui and the group about having a backup plan,in case it rains,but i did,because they were so good to me and they also told me on how to improve my party[what a sweetheart they are].Love them


I had a sudden call to go work,which i accepted.I confirmed with pei hao if he wanted to go out tomorrow,he says he wanted to watch case 39,but i wanted to watch THE TWILIGHT SAGA:NEW MOON[notice the movie i want to watch are in captial letter?].

I found out that i kept stealing pencils from my workplace,got to stop do it.


I'm still wondering what i'm going to choose as my blog music,Next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment