Dec 25, 2009

Merry christmas indeed......

This the season to be....... boring,This Christmas seems to be the same as the last.I was expecting a white Christmas this year........Guess I've imagined too much,so to those people that's wishing me merry Christmas,Bah Humbug to you,Nah,just kidding..........Pei hao had created a nice Christmas joke,go ask him,what he want for Christmas[P.s:I'm still laughing at his joke]:)


Fifteen by Taylor swift has lost her number 1 spot in the 987FM charts ,to number 6......:(,well at least she held it for 2 weeks:)Her position in popular have gone up



In the morning,i was supposed to meet jasmine and Nicholas,but i overslept,then when i woke up,kok Hui called me.Later,i found out that Nicholas is not coming already and kok Hui is coming along.My mom and grandma were like "you woke up so late,they probably already left without you",but i went anyway.





I rushed out trying to reach there A.S.A.P,when i reached they were still there.We started walking,but the funny thing was that we were talking about what we encountered in the first time.Kok Hui wanted to tag along with my orchard trip,so we met up early.We saw a group of cyclist which one greeted us with "merry Christmas",so i decided to greet the cyclist that took the same route as us,the same way.




I called lu ting to check if he was going,he didn't want to go at first,but in the end,he agreed to go.I tried calling pei hao,but he said that he wanted to sleep until 3,so i thought it was a NO from him.



I later went out with my sister to go Christmas hunting for gifts,we were unsuccessful.We went back home empty-handed.




My family were going to IMM,but i was going to bukit panjang to meet up with them,i found that i was early and they were late,when they came pei hao and lu ting came with a pose each,except for kok hui.



I wanted to know where the bus goes to,because i was told that orchard was closed,but it was only closed after 1,it was 12:57,when we reached.


I went to takashimaya to check if the birthday book was still the same price when i last saw it,then to 313 @somerset,to see some stuff and listen to some songs as well.




We then went to plaza singapura,to play jubeat.I spent only 3bucks,but i got to play around ten tunes.We then went for lunch and kok hui changed his sakae sushi trip to seoul garden trip,i didn't really like that decision,because sakae is fattening already,but seoul garden?That's way worse.



Lu ting and kok hui had to go,so pei hao and i went to bugis....then went to kinokuniya,then splited up,he went to work and i went to get my pay.[Yay,pay,it's my favorite part of working].




I have to confirm with pei hao about the genting trip and have to go to school tomorrow.



Merry christmas to those who read my blog,and those who don't,now let me go play with my new toys,Lol,just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment