Dec 5, 2009

Day of the Ninja.[LOL,but seriously]

I don't have much to blog about.


warning:The following below contains a spoiler,if you don't want to know more about the movie "case 39",please stop scrolling down.

















Nah,i'll still blog if i don't have anything to blog about,while listening to a little snow patrol[great band].

I went for another 50 minutes cardio workout,I'm currently giving myself a pat on the back.I have plan out a diet plan as well.

Pei hao,lu ting and i went out,we went orchard first to see the sale which shariq told me about,we went,but there wasn't any sale.


We later went to kallang,to la tendo,which pei hao&lu ting will look around for an hour and not buy anything.

We ate kfc,which i felt really bad after eating it.I was concern about my weight after eating.

We went to the cinema to watch"case 39"[NC16],which lu ting does not want to watch,at 14 years old,then pei hao decided that if lu ting don't want to watch case 39,we will go watch zombieland,which pei hao claimed that it is a comedy,he wanted to go buy,but he notice that it's M18,then seng ann[me] told them to watch "THE TWILIGHT SAGA:NEW MOON"[notice once again the movie i want to watch is in capital letter?],which pei hao was begging me not to watch that,but lu ting was fine with the idea.In the end,we watch case 39 anyway.

Note:I am going to tell why i want to watch new moon,because Taylor is in the movie,err...Taylor lautner,not Taylor swift,if you were wondering.That's it,no other reason,i don't care about what the storyline is,and i can probably understand what happen in the twilight saga,which i brought in the starting of the year and I'm still stuck at reading twilight 5page,i think......


Case 39 was a complete rip-off from the orphan,the story was about a councilor,emily or some sort handling her 39th case,which was a girl,lily,or lili,whatever,whose parents wanted to kill her,so emily decided to save her,by letting her stay in the house,which turns out wrong.If you watched orphan,don't watch case 39,if you have watched neither,go watch it.

I'm watching watch the NEW MOON trailer,over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment