Dec 7, 2009

International Civil Aviation Day

Today,i woke up late,so i missed workout and thought that i didn't need it,since i have done it for 3 straight days.


I played my guitar for a while and used the computer until afternoon.I played around with my wardrobe,by changing my clothes around to see which fits me best.


I later went to orchard to pick up alison and headed for vivo city as planned[read previous post,if you miss it].

We reached vivo,the tickets were brought,by me,if you were wondering....[P.S it's alison's first gold class movie].She saw the seats and i thought she was happy with it,but she said that the seats are too far apart and she wanted to watch in a normal cinema seating,so we had to catch the next one which was 10 minutes away and maybe you're wondering once again,it's paid by me again.


What did we watch?


This:The twilight saga:new moon





It's was okay,i like taylor lautner as the long haired jacob better,than the short hair jacob with tattoo and great ABs too.


The story was kind of funny,because they had a group,the cullens.They were vampires and another group of muscular guys,they were the werewolves.The cullen were a vegetarian family,which means that don't suck human blood and the werewolves were a group that kills vampires that feed off the human,so they group didn't fight,but they wanted to kill this woman called victoria[a bloodsucker][and i still haven't found out her secret,by the way].A lot of girls went to see the movie,which we thought it was going to be sold out,but we was wrong.I'm going to stop spoiling,if you want to be spoilt,come and ask me.Love the story,by the way.I'm going to watch it again.

I received a call in the middle of the movie from kok hui,which probably was going to talk about tomorrow.


The movie ended with a stupid ending,which i expected because my sis told me.I sent alison back to orchard,which she wanted to go and was wondering where i should go after everything.


I went to plaza singapura,i called kok hui to see what he wanted,he said he actually wanted to meet at plaza singapura with pei hao and they are going home already at that time,so i rushed to the bus stop like a werewolf[no offense].Thanks taylor lautner for inspiring me to run.


I going to sentosa,with kok hui's group,I'm probably going to get some tanning and thank them for allowing me to tag along,i can't seem to tell how much i love them.


Singapore is starting to get boring to me,wonder how canada will look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment