Dec 3, 2009

International Day of Disabled Persons

The grammy might not go well this year,why you may ask?


Hmm,Let's see.......

beyonce have been nominated for 10 awards and taylor swift have been nominated for 8,the thing is i believed that everything that taylor is in,beyonce is also in.Kanye is going too.[i think]


I went to vivo city today,because my "friend",alison called me out.we went to eat sushi,we ate about 10 minutes and we left,we later went window shopping,I am going back there in less than a week.


We went to buy a bottle of starbucks,she wanted and i personally don't like the smell or taste of coffee,so consider me a hater.She took a sip and offer me the remaining.I felt that it's quite wasteful if i throw it away,i took a sip and it was sweet,so i wolfed down the drink.I wonder if maybe her lips made it sweet.I love starbucks coffee now,thanks alison for everything and i love you for that.

I have to start working out already,go back to the diet i have once used,i can't seem to lose fats,maybe i should go ask the werewolf from twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment