Dec 18, 2009

Woo woo woo you know it!!!

Gamblers never win,i found that out when i accepted a crazy bet from a relative to get 15 and below that change my life forever[i think].I didn't want to blog today at first.

I was going to meet hairul to go to some secret place of mine,which you could shout and nobody could hear you,which in a way,it's good for you to express yourself without anyone knowing[it's remoted as well].




My guess is that he is sleeping and turned off his phone.I was tired of waiting for him already,so i went alone.When i was there,i have no idea why i wasn't angry,i just wasn't,so i left and hairul messaged me that he wasn't going to come anymore.


I went to railway mail,so that i could kill time,i had 4 hours until the results was released.I went to bukit panjang plaza,which i brought honeydew sago,i know it's fattening,but it's okay if it's result day.


I walked to school and brought starbucks coffee on my way.I had the number "13" painted on my right hand,because it was my lucky number,not the number i wanted to get.



I was in the school at 1pm,but at another remote part of the school,trying to convince myself that i could do it.I went to do a final tour another the school before going to the hall,i went to find kok hui & co,they were like the cullen family in twillight,they weren't talking,just staring at one another.

I joined with nizar &co,which i feel more comfortable[even if they spoke in malay],but they do speak in a little english.



In the hall,mr chui was introducing the new vice-pricipal,mrs something,her name seems to be unimportant to me at that point,because of the butterflies in my stomach.She introduced the top 3 in the Normal academic,jasmine with her 6 points,ruba with her 10 point[i think] and quan yuan with his 11 point,i was so jealous of them,if only i was half as good as them.



and i was reminding myself that i was in the top 10 in prelims,so i shouldn't be very far from them.I was wrong,so wrong.


Everyone were getting their result's,i was so scared that i almost refused to get it.I was told by shi ying,i've gotten 17 point,i was like "how does she know?"

Kok hui,jasmine and ruba was encouraging me to get my result,which i finally did[YAY!!!],in the queue which my class was so not in order.We were the last class[i think] to finish giving out the results.I was the last few to get it,i never got to say any farewell speech to anyone,i saw my results and she was right,i did get 17,well,it's good,but not so good with a bet that is on.


I have no idea,why i broke down immediately and wanted to cry,but couldn't,i knew i wasn't going to cry,but kok hui and group kept telling me not to cry.Hmm... i wasn't going to cry,c'mon,people,i wasn't going to cry.

We went to bangkit to print the result's slip,which i actually didn't want to at first,until kok hui convinced me to do it.



I guess i'm so upset that i didn't want to go for the event anymore,but i have to.I so proud that for the 2nd week,the top in the chart for 987fm is fifteen-taylor swift and two of her album is on 3rd for fearless[platinum edition] and fearless is 4th on the popular charts,she is such a talent.She is also 41st in the billboard album chart for 164,for the self-titled album,4th for fearless album.The top singer for 2009 in the billboard charts and on the same charts,she has songs in the top 20,with fifteen being 16,two is better than one by boys like girls[featuring taylor swift] at 19 and you belong with me on the 20th spot.She is first on the billboard top 200 artist chart,top radio songs,top country album artist and top country album,love story made it to the top of hot radio song's charts


I was so happy when kok hui tell me that she is coming to singapore,which was a fairytale,well i'm going to see her next year,paramore and green day are coming to singapore next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment