Dec 8, 2009

Uzbekistan – Constitution Day, celebrated as official holiday since 1992.

These few days i have people looking at me like they want to kill me or something like that,They probably hated me.I was supposed to meet nizar yesterday,but it slipped off both our mind.


I said i was going to post the video that i did in sentosa,but i couldn't find the wire of my camera,so i'm going to upload it tomorrow.


I went out earlier than i was expected to go out,because kok hui told me that i had to reach earlier than him,but the bus was kind of slow.I was earlier anyway,but i went to habourfront first,which made me later.



Kok hui and i went to candy empire,while the rest went to giant to get what they want.I started touring around sentosa,doing my Vlog[you can probably see it tomorrow].It was very awkward,it quite hard to be myself,if you see that i look emo,i probably am.:)

I joined back with the group,which they were swimming,so i trying to sun tan,but then pei hao jumped past me,which had sand flying all over.

I changed and went to swim.Played a bit of "monkey",back into the water.


We later decided to go cycling,which i paid for pei hao and lu ting.It probably was an hour,but felt like 30 minutes


I was happily wolfing down on this chips,until,i realized that was cheese,which was hated by me.

We went to eat dinner,which i was digging out the mayonnaise,another hated thing from seng ann,then pei hao,kok hui,lu ting and me headed to plaza singapura and the rest went to watch new moon,i think,which i watched yesterday and i going to watch again tomorrow,not that I'm a big fan or i want to see what i missed the first time.


They are really kind people,they invited me for the outing,pei hao and kok hui,let me play the final tune of the jubeat,which i believed i'm getting better at:)[confidence is the way to go].


I have not been following my diet and workout,it is now time that i go back to where i start out as.

I have to watch new moon with caitlin tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment