Dec 23, 2009

The tourlight zone

Yes,i spelt correctly,not the twilight zone,but the tourlight zone.It is because i'm going on tour for no reason,with me going to kota raya 2 terminal this week,gonna go discover it alone,then followed by going to Johor bahru with pei hao for 2 days and then going to sydney with probably kok hui in Feb for 4 days, and i'm going to batam in the june holidays,i think....[Yay,me].You can call me crazy,but i call it freedom.



I went to work today,by waking up at 630hrs.There were so much things happening to me the whole day.I was kind of scared to go in at first,but i didn't anyway.My uncle taught me everything i needed to do to hang there,i was confused at first,but i got it.


Time flew really fast there,which makes it awesome[in a musical tone].My uncle and everybody working there is quite kind to me,including the in charge.


It was lunch time and i roam around looking for food,then the stall caught my eye,it states that they are selling "one ton noodle" at $2.50,hmm... what exactly is a one ton noodle.


I had to return back to my job,which was to sort out file from a library-like place,which was messy and i had to bundle them up.I bundled up 27 sets of files.I received a chocolate from my in-charge as a christmas present.

1 comment: