Dec 30, 2009

Yesterday=today

I have came up this idea to write everything on the blog from my laptop,then paste on to the blog,so i can post faster than before.



I can't believe that i'm actually typing all these on a bus on my way to work.I won't forget tomorrow anytime soon,i love it last night,now i think i'm hung-over from the starbucks i took,even if i didn't order coffee






On tuesday,the work was alright,i finished the task i was given already,i think i'll be given another today.When the clock struck 6,i was looking outside,for the first person to leave,so i could follow behind.





I thought the division people have started without me and so i called to check where they were.At that point,they were still at MRT station waiting for people,it states on my phone that they are meeting at 5,but they told me 5-6 at VIVO city.




We were outside TANGS waiting for Dylan who came late,[Did i mention i was late too?].I didn't remember their faces too well,so i had trouble looking for them.I walked past them,then heard them laughing,so i turned around.Outside TANGS,i could only the names of some,like edmund,shuwei,prisilla.......i can't really remember:)



Their faces really changed after a year,everyone looked different.They said even i changed.We went to pastamania,it filled my stomach quite well.They decided to watch movie,the girls wanted to watch "Alvin & the chipmucks 2".Joel came late and ate slowly with a lot of cheese,around 3 and a half bottle.He then plan what the girls will do,without telling them and he was good at that,he got everything right.




We went to check the time slot for the movie and it was all selling fast,if not the show starts at a very late time.The girls formed a circle of trust[as joel will call it],then decided that we should go outside and see the nightview[joel guessed this as well,impressive huh?].After some photos taken by the girls and some cheapshot to the guys,we went back into daiso,the first thing joel did was asked me if there was sensors in the shop,which only meant one thing.Some of the girls had to go,only with joel,prissilla,shu wei,edmund,another girl and me left,so we went to starbucks to chat,i didn't want to get coffee because i was working today,so prisilla suggested that i drink chocolate chips cream,which was coffee-free,which i brought at $6.30,but it was nice,so its worth it to get the coffee.




Everyone decided to leave,joel going orchard and everyone leaving for home,edmund,shu wei and me took the same bus back,we were all talking about job and everyday teenage life..


Oops,i got to get off the bus now..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment