Dec 10, 2009

International Animal Rights Day

Welcome to the future is the official[well...not really] song for my new blog.I was told by my sister of something,which initially,i thought she was joking.






It's getting kind of boring to live in singapore now,but,i like here better than any other country.I woke up late again today,but i went for some workout,it's better than none.




I'm starting to dig into tweeting,though i'm still quite new,follow me at Iamsengann,I still stay with facebook most of the time,i'm now trying to link my phone with twitter,but they don't really have the service for singapore users.



I saw this ad about the fearless tour 2010,i feel that i missed out the 2009 tour was bad enough,i'm not going to miss the 2010 show,i've decided to fly over to sydney next febuary for three days to watch the show.Anyone wanna join?It's about 1k,if i don't to canada,that is.I'll leave on the 4th and return on the 9th


I met with alison,we have no idea on where to go today.In the end,we wanted to go to
central,we talked too much,we kind of overshot by one station and i had to walk back.she wasn't happy about it-_-.





We walked around and i remembered my dad telling me about the place called UEsquare,forgotten what's the purpose.



Then,to suntec,then send her home.Oh and yea....,i won the eagles award,to those that helped me,I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, in a screaming and jumping up and down kind of way.. A walking-home-wondering-how-on-earth-you-got-so-lucky-and-semi-questioning-whether-you-just-hallucinated-the-whole-night kind of way for the night you gave me at the eagles award,I can't sleep now,i love the people that helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment