Dec 16, 2009

vulnerability and honesty

are themes in my blog.I don't know what vulnerability looks like in my 20s,but i'm sure to find out.


I tried on the "make-up" that i'm going to do on the day,the result release.It was alright,i just need to brush up my skill,it wasn't really make-up,it's just "make-up",haha,i just like to randomly laugh or smile.I'm so glad my mother brought me a thumbdrive,even though,i don't need it,love her:)

I told everyone that i spoilt my phone,i had to go fix it at wisma atria.I went to service my phone and extended my warranty,i saw this phone,which was called satio,i thought it sound familar,i remembered that jasmine wanted to get that phone,which i thought satio was another brand,so was yari and aino.



P.S:(she told me,satio,yari and aino,how was i supposed to know,they were all sony ericsson's phone?I think they were fighting the japanese in world war II,when i hid under the rock,even lu ting knows of the phone,how long have i hidden?].I found there is another service centre at jurong point.


I went to 313@somerset,my favorite building,because it has 13 inside.I wanted to get the taylor swift's album,titled taylor swift,which was at 45dollars when i last saw it.I went there and it was having a discount at 32.95,i remembered i just went about a week ago.I wanted to get it with the fearless album,i was afraid i couldn't pay for the sushi outing,so i didn't get it.I'm going to plan my money wisely,so i can buy the discs and pay for the outing.



I'm bringing lu ting to get his headgear and my discs at orchard[boring,right?My life is so repeated].





Something keeps reminding me about the dinner i had yesterday,hmm... 5 persons,paid 5 dollars each,25 dollars in total,the rices and dishes costs 13 buck[notice it's 13?I did.],the soups costs 6 bucks and drinks around 1.30 or so[notice it's 1.3?i did].It cost $19.30,so 25-19.30=5.70,and no one got back change or someone didn't pay,hmm.... .i wonder which douche bag it is?


I hope that what pei hao said,will happen and that is everyone will cry on the result day .....










because they passed with flying color,that will happen if there was a miracle,i believe in miracles:)

No comments:

Post a Comment