Dec 12, 2009

canada

seems like a nice place to go,until you realized that you're going to stay there until,you're 18.


Maybe,leaving here is not the best thing to do,but the right thing.


Maybe some of my friends were right[if i had any].


Maybe,ruba was right to ignore me,because i wasn't really being a friend to her,


Maybe,zheng kang was right,i should leave this country,because no one would probably want me here,


Maybe Caitlin was wrong to have changed me,because i don't deserve it.

Maybe,Alison shouldn't be loved by me,maybe,it's time she found another guy.

Maybe,kok Hui shouldn't ask me to join them,i wouldn't fit in there group well,i'll probably reject going with them.


Maybe,jasmine wasn't wrong,saying that i should just leave because i don't have much friend here anyway.



Maybe,just maybe.Maybe,no one can help me.


I'm really feel i shouldn't fit in this country any longer,i'm so messed up like my room,hmm..sophomore fitting in like freshman,with no friends seems very awkward.

Life as i know has changed.

I'm going to snow city,maybe,just maybe,i'll find who i'm really am.Posting early today and i just returned from workout.


Unstable is the right word to describe me now,so i can't leave my blog out for just anyone to see,probably,i'm going to make it private or blog through my space.Tomorrow may be the last post.




I went to snow city today,it was a great day and i had fun,but i still focus on my future,not forgeting it,I heard that vincent and guang rong reads my blog,which make me want to change my blog more.There was only a slide there which they called it the snow chamber,i went for a few time in four layers of jacket.When i decided to get the boots,they decide to go back to school.

They prepared dinner,which every type of food was spicy....not spicy,really spicy.Teck seng told us that the venture's meeting starts next week.


Pei hao&group was actually going to LAN shop,without me[i'm never noticed,by anyone],but they didn't because jun yan wanted to go home,they were like blood brothers,because one don't go the rest will follow.Later,lu ting and pei hao joined me to walk down plaza,so i walked.


They asked me if i wanted to go to lot 1 to watch a movie,but in the end,they went to the arcade,because the movies starts and ends late.



Like i post on my facebook,I am not a big deal.At all

No comments:

Post a Comment