Dec 22, 2009

fired?hired!!!

I woke up today by my L.G phone which i set the alarm on,there were like 3-4 messages,from hairul and my sis and missed calls from him.There was a hiking trip,which hairul was not able to attend,which leaves us with yong meng,sis and i.She brought brought some type of clicker,that measures the numbers of steps taken.We took 1000 plus steps i think,[Yay us!!!!!!].We continue walking even when we have no idea where we are.[great,huh?]




I received a call from my uncle,who wanted to find out if I'm working,because he wanted to hire me to work for him.I have no job and excuses to reject him,now I'm working,I'm have to delay my oversea trip or something.




I was so bored,with using the laptop that i had to go out,i guessed that my pay check is out by now,so i went out.





I went to orchard first,met up with Alison,to walk around and searched for the stuff i wanted for like back-to-school gear,shirts for 2010 and a book i have been looking for called "the birthday book",which has every days of a year,that tells you what type of person you are.



I first went to wheel-lock place to try my luck in borders,i was quite stubborn and refused to ask the information counter,i searched high and low for the book,which i tried the magazine,reference and even the romance corner for the book,so i decided to ask the counter after 1 hour passed,Alison being Alison,she gets angry for nothing.I found the book at 20plus dollars at the science corner,but it's kinda thick and small for me,but i'll get that 1st.



We later went takashimaya,to shop,i remembered that there is a japanese name bookshop,known as kinokuniya,so i split up with her for a while as she wanted to shop.I tried there at the new age corner and i found what i wanted at 50 bucks,i think it looks great at reasonable prices too.



We lastly went to 313 @somerset to shop,walked around looking for nice clothes and school gears,i saw something at harris,which looks perfect for sis,simple,yet pricey.I sent her home,then left for home.




I wonder the genius that my sis is,what will she get me for christmas?I have my guesses:)



Since i'm working everyday,i can't go for the sentosa outing that 4a3 planned,wished i could join

No comments:

Post a Comment