Dec 11, 2009

Weak &helpless

is what i have been feeling lately,I can't seem to do many thing i used to do now.I feel that i'm getting better at talking to people than i used to,while the "old" seng ann did the exact opposite.


I received the eagles award,the ex-seng ann will probably brag about how good he is alone without anyone's help and feel proud of it


Now,i just like to thank people for what they have done for me,but i feel that that there a part of me gone,like ripped of my body.



I remember having friend to talk to,when i was bragging to others and now,i don't seem to have anyone to talk to now,except this blog as the current seng ann.



There was a time when going to orchard was an adventure.Now,it's such a bore.The change in me don't make me feel like myself anymore.


The kinder i get,the more lost i feel.My life is like a cheap rip-off of new moon.


I feel that i can probably overcome it by going out,it usually helps,but it don't today.I went out for workout thinking that might help.



I later went out to city square mall,then to velocity@novena,then square 2,lastly united square.Three new malls in one straight days.

I took a bus to bugis,to switch so i could go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment