Dec 15, 2009

The lesson

I've learned the most often in life is that you're always going to know more in the future than you know now.If you tell me that i'm a vulgar-free guy at 16,i say that you're lying.



Sorry for posting late,so i'm going to write whatever i did yesterday as today and I owe an big apology to kok hui or anyone,who thought that the zheng kang V.S seng ann story was real,i'm really sorry for that and it was a good prank,right? :)


I went out,later than i was expected to,but i wanted make people believe more.I told kok hui that i'll meet him there.I missed my usual workout.


I was so tired,that i got on the bus and fell asleep,Kok hui &co. went on the bus and i didn't notice,because my eyes were shut.I noticed when i was at orchard,when i tried to open my eyes,i suddenly saw kok hui &co.,which i thought i was dreaming.I got coffee for breakfast.Wow,that's some good coffee,sure kept me awake til now.



We went to watch planet 51,it was a movie that was rated by me as average to me,but it has nice animation and okay storyline.




We spent some time at star factory,playing jubeat,i'm getting better at the game already.We went to zone X to play what yong meng wanted to play and kok hui went to play jubeat again.



We actually wanted to have our lunch,because it was 2:50,They were sick of KFC,so i suggested macdonalds,which,only kok hui ate,the rest just stared,because i felt that macdonald's meals are fattening[opinion,may not be a fact].I shared sushi,with jasmine,because it was less fattening.


We later got bored of arcade,so we left.We had dinner,it was okay:)

Some of the group left and i "ton" with nick's group,a new word i learnt,until 11.-T-

Good job,guys for planning,love you guys.LOVELOVELOVE.-T-

My phone hung up on me,to make it simpler,i spoilt it,have to go get a new one.


I'm starting to doubt my own results and i'm going to believe that i can make it and i will make it,because if i don't believe in myself,no one will.

No comments:

Post a Comment